Mason County Primary Election
May 17, 2022
EXCUSED In-person Absentee Voting
Excused in-person absentee voting is for those voters who meet statutory criteria to vote in person prior to Election Day.
In-person excused absentee voting will be held at the Mason County Clerk’s Office on May 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11 from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.
No-Excuse Early Voting
Early voting will be held at the Mason County Clerk’s Office on May 12, 13, and 14 from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM. Early voting is for any voter that wants to cast his ballot prior to Election Day.
Election Day is May 17.
The hours for voting are 6 a.m. until 6 p.m. Mason County will offer five-vote centers for the Primary Election.
Any voter may go to any vote center to cast his ballot. Vote center locations are:
- Central United Methodist Church – 912 E. 2nd St., Maysville
- Mason County Fieldhouse – 1320 US 68, Maysville
- Highland Christian Church – 4037 KY 10, Maysville
- Mays Lick Fire Hall – 5036 Saltlake Circle, Mays Lick
- Orangeburg Community Center/Fire Hall – 8002 Day Pike, Maysville
For more information or questions, please contact the Mason County Clerk’s Office at (606) 564-3341.
Stephanie G. Schumacher, Mason County Clerk